Top 2 Best Bowfishing Arrow Rests Reviews
- 1. Cajun Bowfishing Quick Draw Arrow Rest, Silver/Black.
- 2. Fin-Finder Hydro-Glide Pro Bowfishing Arrow Rest, Black.
Let us proceed our review with the best bow fishing arrow rests. Bow fishing demands durability above all else. Wrestling with fish will break a rest if it is anything short of very strong. The rest should also be highly rust resistant. It will constantly be exposed to water and must weather the moisture without rusting that would affect functionality.
The two bow fishing rests satisfy these two important criteria. They are also very easy to set up and fire. Anyone who has ever taken part in bow fishing knows how fast fish can swim out of shooting range.
1. Cajun Bowfishing Quick Draw Arrow Rest, Silver/Black Review
- Speeds up retrieval and offers full containment of your arrow
Last update on 2023-05-16
This quick draw rest surprised me on how fast it was to load. It was faster than any Whisker biscuit I have tried thus far. It fully contains an arrow and is quite easy to set up and use. I do not think I will ever use a WB when bowfishing ever again. The build is solid and will comfortably withstand a wrestling fish. I also love that it has very few moving parts. Mechanical failure is not a worry with this rest.
- 1. Quick load time.
- 2. Good solid build guaranteed to last a long time.
- 3. Quick retrieval capabilities.
- 4. Rust resistant.
- 5. Few moving parts reduce the risk of mechanical damage.
- 6. Very low budget rest.
- 1. Interference with arrow flight.
- 2. Compatible with Cajun bows but not with many other bow types.
- 3. Does not hold the arrow tight enough to allow accurate snap shots of flying carp.
- 1. Full containment of arrows.
- 2. Speed up retrieval.
- 3. Easy to setup and to use.
- 4. Rust resistant parts.
- 5. Compatibility with all Cajun bows.
If you are looking for a rest to make your bowfishing experience all the better, look no further. The Cajun rest is low budget rest that will do the trick. The lack of moving parts comes in handy when wrestling stubborn fish. You can twist the bow without fear of dislodging a part. All in all, it is a very good bowfishing rest for any price.
2. Fin-Finder Hydro Glide Pro Bowfishing Arrow Rest, Black Review
- Full containment
- Tool less, micro adjust windage
- Teflon arrow channel
- T-6 Aluminum construction
- Stainless steel hardware
Last update on 2023-05-16
The Hydro Glide pro is hands down the best bowfishing arrow rest I have ever tried. Tastes may vary, but you will doubtlessly agree with me that this arrow rest is worth more than it goes for. It boasts of aluminum and stainless steel parts that make it very durable. It is a full containment rest, and I absolutely loved its narrow arrow channel (Teflon). Accuracy was quick and setting up quite easy.
- 1. Durable frame and build.
- 2. Micro-adjustments can be made without the use of tools.
- 3. Rust resistant despite its all-metallic make.
- 4. Very cheap for the features it offers.
- 5. Full arrow containment.
- 6. Reversible to accommodate both left and right-handed shots.
- 7. The Teflon channel enhances arrow flight and overall accuracy.
- 1. The arrow retainer falls off. You are better off ditching the piece.
- 2. Too much friction with the arrow vanes reduces speed.
- 3. You cannot lock a draw.
- 1. Full arrow containment.
- 2. T-6 Aluminum Parts.
- 3. Stainless steel pieces.
- 4. Teflon channel to hold and guide arrows.
- 5. Tool free micro-adjustable windage.
It is amazing how much quality and features the Hydro Glide Pro compresses into such a small price tag. It excellent even if it went for double its price. It is solid and will not break no matter how hard a fish wrestles. I even tried it out while snap shooting flying carp. It worked like a charm. To be fair, the falling off arrow retainer can easily be fixed by a few dubs of silicon glue. Try out this rest before settling for more expensive bowfishing rest. Chances are you will settle for it.
About The Author:
Lake Streeter, A Gun enthusiast, and loves to hunt in the middle of the wood. Always check the latest hunting gears out in the market and try to share his honest opinion with the audience in OUTDOOR EVER.